November 01, 2009

Speaking of Tagline.....


After inspiring Abid Famasya to write a single post about his tagline, now it's my turn to get inspired by him. His post encouraged me to change my old boring tagline 'Nothing but English' into a more 'insane', wild and weird one 'Blogging- My Second Religion'. The words just literally came up and couldn't help typing it before I missed that  very brief 'divine (or impish?) revelation'.
So...my dear readers, what do you think of my new tagline? Is it lovely? Magnificent enough to attract more curious visitors? Or too off-limits? Sounds like a tagline written by a perve or a deeply-disturbed blogger?  Speak up your mind, people. No worries as no boundaries apply here. Criticise, praise, flat response, sneer, mockery, yeah...I'm up for anythin'!

10 comments:

  1. I think great but it's too long bro, maybe you can make it shorter.. Just my opinion.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's good enough as long as the contents match with the banner.
    best regards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @BI: Length doesn't matter. What matters to me is the impression the tagline can make ^_^
    @Bunda: thanks bunda. I'll work on it, that's for sure ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. just coming here and there, your second religion? sounds like a bloggerholic here :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @nyubi: yeah, bloggerholic I may seem ^_^ but I'm proud of it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think, it's good tagline anyway
    because I feel it too

    ReplyDelete
  7. you know, your tagline it's so pure
    nothing than less to express how we feel as a blogger

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a nice tagline. It really sounds like you are addicted in blogging, :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. @sugar daddy: Thanks for commenting, sugar daddy. It is so sweet of to say so. I'm an addict? Haha, but I don't need to go to rehab. It's the healthiest addiction everyone can get, I guess ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. @sugar daddy: Thanks for commenting, sugar daddy. It is so sweet of you to say so. I'm an addict? Haha, but I don't need to go to rehab. It's the healthiest addiction everyone can get, I guess ^_^ I proudly declare that I am a blogging addict and there's no reason why I shouldn't be proud of it, right?

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think, folks!