November 04, 2009

Miracle or Coincidence?: An Oddly-Unexpected Blogging Phenomenon on my Korean Blog


Just breaking news! Hmm, not news actually but more like curiosity. Using blogger.com as my blogging platform, I'm running two blogs, this blog and my Korean blog. I am nearly every day updating my first and never updating the latter. The last time I wrote on my Korean blog it was September 7, so you could imagine how long I have abandoned it (guilty mode: ON).
For a blogger, his blog is his own legal offspring, a biological kid (instead of foster kid).  But now what I'm doing is just 'orphanaging' this dear blog. However, what amazes me is that the neglected blog's Alexa rank is improving without me actively posting new articles on it. And one thing I am really surprised at is that it has 'life traffic feed' widget from Feedjit on its right column. This widget (as far as I'm concerned) is one we have to purchase. In other words, we have to pay some money in advance to use this widget, correct me if I'm wrong. Or is the widget free of charge? If not, how this can happen? I NEVER install paid gadgets/widgets on my blog but how on earth can 'life traffic feed' appear on my blog just like that?  Does it have something to do with my template? Perhaps it's part of the template by default? For your information, I'm applying Grungy from eblogtemplates to my Korean blog. Anyone can help me solve this mystery, please? I'm curious to death now....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think, folks!