November 26, 2009

On Migration to Dot Com

Welcome back to my blog, my beloved readers! After more than 3 months clinging to blogspot as a parasite, I resolved to purchase a new domain. I suppose the practicing phase has got to be ended soon and I have to gradually shift to a more professional stage. This is my historic moment as today my new domain is already set up successfully.


It took me a while to realize that staying in blogspot doesn't really give me much space to monetize this blog. In spite of my intense craving for dollars, I promise you and myself that I will never leave my idealism here although everyone knows how hard it is to be ideal and authentic amidst the gigantic trends of capitalism.


As a blogger who gets bored easily with my blog's appearance, now I apply a different kind of template. It's brown and darker than the previous one. Even though blue is always my favorite color, this  brown template  called WOODY is so lovely I fell in love with it at my first sight. It also gives more spacious and warm impression on my blog.


And still don't know why, my jumpbreak issue still persists. I tried to break my posts into two so my homepage doesn't load too long when you try to view it. To no avail, the whole layout of my blog got screwed up. My right column went down! Anyone of you can tell me how to solve this?

5 comments:

  1. Congratulation bro, I wish that you can make a better blog and get more visitor and later you'll be a great and popular blogger...

    About your theme, really good.. I'm not kidding bro, I like it :-)

    You can try submit your articles to ezine articles for get more visitors. I think they'll approve yours in there because you have good grammar which I don't have it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. COngrat ^.^ keep your domain on spirit blogging

    ReplyDelete
  3. Several days I can't access your blog.

    Great! Congrats! I love the new domain and the new template.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulation, at last you choose dot com.
    eventhoug i did'nt do same thing.
    but, i feel sorry that i can't give you some suggestion about the problem you have.
    best regards.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think, folks!