December 02, 2009

My Third Award





Actually this award was given weeks ago but unfortunately I was a bit busy to give the reciprocal award afterwards. Furthermore, the 'game' rule is a little bit beyond my ken so it took a while for me to know what to do.


Thanks a bunch to Angga for his award. I don't have much time to blogwalk and tell all the bloggers mentioned below to take their awards, which is why I must apologize. For the friendship, however, I can say nothing but thanks.



1. TUTORIAL DESAIN GRAFIS  
2. Blog napi Belog  
3. Not Yet Titlelized  
4. Pras Free
5. Taekwondo Indonesia 
6. masterGOmaster
7. Blogger Kuningan 
8. Pusat Download Gratis
9.Blognya Angga
10. Akhlis Purnomo 


And the award also goes to each of my all fellow bloggers who once visited this blog or appear and give comments on this blog on a regular basis. Thanks a lot, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think, folks!