November 19, 2009

My Second Award






One of my fellow bloggers, Rendra Sangir, a couple of days ago told me in my shoutbox that he gave me an award. Hmm, thanks a million buddy. This is another award after my first award given by Blogger Ingusan a.k.a. Dudi


As you can see, my blog is now equipped with a top commentator widget and I do hope it stimulates my visitors to leave more comments. To avoid myself grabbing the crown of the top commentator, from this moment on I try hard to quench my craving to respond to any visitors' comments, no matter how tempting it feels to me. Now that I was officially handed the award, I would love to give this to some of my top commentators (except the one who has broken the record, i.e. myself).


I hereby bestow an award on all of my fellow bloggers mentioned below:


  1. Blogger Ingusan
  2. Bunda Don't Worry
  3. Ches
  4. Nyubi
  5. Zippy
  6. Belajar Blog
  7. Action Figure Toy
  8. Abid Famasya
  9. Angga
  10. Nura
P. S. : I'll be always grateful for her sporadic visits on this blog, but I simply had to leave Azky out of the list (sorry sis) as she has no blog. As for Fitri, she apparently left me a link directing to an official site of an educational institution, instead of her own personal blog. Thus I can't give the award personally to her.

4 comments:

  1. first of all, congratulation to get an award.
    hope this award will keep you writing and sharing for all of us.
    and, I thank you for giving me this award, as for me this means a lot, specially friendship and appreciation from you.
    I take this award now and keep it in my award lounge.
    best regards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wew... congratz brur! but why the key should be laid on the floor?? hehe

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think, folks!