November 19, 2009

My (Fellow Blogger's) Blogging Self-Evaluation: Should He Stop Blogging for Good?




Previously on my post issued in the early October, I was whining how this blogging journey felt so steep and unfriendly. One of my fellow bloggers who happened to read my hopeless-toned post was trying to lift my mood by saying:
Blogger Ingusan said... Good morning brother, I'll feel so sad if you're thinking to stop blogging. Please, you're one of my best friends. Don't give up... bro..


And what I found this afternoon was quite a shock. On his third post, he spilled just precisely the same thing like what the desperate side of me did on that bleak day. Each of his word was somber, as though it was misery-coated. Now he is in my shoe on that day, and I am in his shoe. All I could do now is trying to resurrect his dying blogging soul.


All of us once in a while undergo a series of painful and unwanted events but it must never stop us from moving forward and making progress. I strongly believe that no matter how dark we our world has become, it is humans' eternal task to lighten it up.


As for bloggers, there is nothing that can hurt them more than a streak of despair in an already-powerless heart. That despair is a sense that keeps yelling at them they can't write something worthwhile for their readers. As a result of the plummeting self-esteem, they get stuck with a recurring pattern that results in an extreme boredom. The despair also embodies in a feeling that they are not good enough just because so little traffic they have made so far.


But blogging is a long endless journey , all of that is just a phase of bloggership that any real blogger has to endure and survive to prove that s/he really derves to be called and to be crowned ''a real blogger". The despair is merely another steep mountain to climb. I may not  be a  believer of Darwin's propositon on evolution but I to some extent agree on what Charles Darwin stated through his natural selection theory. In this 21st century when jungles are shrinking in size, the Internet has apparently turned into a new 'jungle' for living creatures named bloggers.


Ok, I'll stop rambling, guys. So the honorable readers, would you care to share with me when your nadir (your lowest point) in blogging was and how you could manage to cope with it?Long live blogging!



(image URL: http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/86857020/Photodisc)



4 comments:

  1. kalo follow tambah teman nambah rejeki, heheheee

    ReplyDelete
  2. yang penting tetap semangat dan jangan males saling komment antara blogging, juga akan meningkatkan traffic dan alexa. makasih udah share yaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. sometime i feel this way too, want to stop blogging, but after all i knew that i just can't keep writing and visiting my friends.
    so, please do blogging again.
    best regards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kadang memang semangat menulis sempat redup hampir padam.tapi ketika mendapat kunjungan dan sedikit perhatian dari teman blogger seperti mas akhlis ini, semangat itu menyala bahkan lebih membara dari sebelumnya... :D ditunggu terus postingannya mas...

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think, folks!