September 29, 2009

The Bleakest Point of My Blogging Journey


It has been 3 days since the last time I posted my last article. I had almost no time for this blog as I got absorbed by  my efforts to get over the fatigue I had been suffering from. If you may notice, something weird is happening on my homepage. Yes, my right column is not on its right place. It is now 'hiding' under the posts. Oddly enough,the layout is normal, the right column is just on its place but every time I view the page, the right column becomes the footer. At first I guessed it was only a viewing issue due to the browser, or server, and blaming this on any other likely factors. Then I realized it was not. Before I used a certain template, this did not happen. But then I shifted to another one and this problem arose. Don't say "that's what template backup is for' because I did the backup and tried to apply all the backup templates I saved on my hard disk. But still, problem remains unsolved.
I have struggled to solve this by contacting somewhat frantically some of my fellow bloggers and experts but definitely there is no considerable progress made so far. And as I am getting tired of seeking the cure of my blog's ailment, I arrived at a proposition that my template is a superficial factor that is not supposed to dampen my burning blogging spirit so easily. But as I am clueless about what to do and how to fix the whole mess I caused, I just try to apply some templates that can at least soothe my blog's readers' sight. I found the template I am using now and thought it might 'ease' the pain. The white background makes the 'abnormalcy' less noticable and that is what I badly need now.
Now I think I should just think billion times before making some improvement on my blog as I do not even want to imagine to cause another mess worse than what I experience now. Someone help me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think, folks!